The poorly named 'polygon.comp' generates polygons and D shapes by giving
it a few parameters.    The comp takes into account the tool diameter so it
creates the correct shape.

I also added the functionality to 'scan' in a shape to the comp.  It is
probably the easiest to explain in a video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4sKHBh6rDk

Currently I use motion i/o to send the parameters from g-code.  But there
is always a plan for a re-map.

sam