Hello!

I am asked to retrofit some old 3 axis mill to LinuxCNC. It is not yet
clear if original servodrives are working or not, so the owner wants
to reuse Fanuc servodrives and motors they have removed from another
machine. This is label of the servodrive:
https://pasteboard.co/LNVjuaBYC3Ox.jpg

I have zero experience with Fanuc, so I am hoping for collective
wisdom to understand - is this a good idea?
My main concern is PID tuning in the drive. Do I understand correctly
that even with the original motor and cabling but different load it
will not be stable and reliable?
Or should I look for bigger stepper motors in case original drives have retired?

Viesturs