The Rivett 608 lathe has knurled screws to lock the micrometer dials.
These are quite long, going down the centre of the feedscrew and
pushing out a radial wedge.

I am making some new feedscrews and have realised that these screws
are threaded 0.190" x 30

This is probably #10-30 though 3/16 is possible. However I have never
found a screw to be _above_ nominal diameter, so think it is #10-30.

#10-30 is listed as an old ASME (pre-war) standard. But finding the
taps in the UK seems about as easy as you would expect.

So, how else to cut the thread? Maybe a very tiny thread mill?
Single-point cutting might work, but it's a rather deep thread for the
diameter. And I don't have a suitable tool (such as
https://www.ebay.com/itm/383646508366 ). Thread-milling would be an
excuse to add live tooling to the lathe, and an almost-suitable cutter
is affordable:
https://www.shop-apt.co.uk/single-tooth-thread-mills-for-general-use-internal-60-partial-profile/internal-partial-profile-60-thread-mill-05-08mm-pitch.html

--
atp