On 6/12/23 22:58, Leonardo Marsaglia wrote:
Guys, just to clarify, the control is still Fanuc, not LCNC. So I need to
interface with the Fanuc control. Also, the drives on this lathe are all
using serial communications (the lathe is from 1997) so I think it's not
that easy to replace an original drive for a non Fanuc one. That's why I'm
just hoping there's some kind of interface to convert the signals from/to
the fanuc control to use a standard VFD. If not, I guess I'll have to
replace the drive entirely and try to repair the one that's not working
without the rush of getting the machine working again.

El lun, 12 jun 2023 a las 17:36, gene heskett (<ghesk...@shentel.net>)