Onshape is my go-to platform as of a number of years ago. I’ve done most of my
work in onshape using an iPad and Apple Pencil.

My verdict? It’s great for simple stuff and highly mobile. You can design
something on the spot, using an iPhone, while someone describes it to you or
with tape measure/calipers on the other hand.

It’s not so good with complex models. Many of the design hints that make life
easier are simply omitted. It has become more buggy gotten the feel of a
back-burner project over the last year or so.

My main reason for avoiding it is an iOS issue: switching to another app for
longer than about 3 seconds will promptly close the working document.