On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 at 20:39, Tomaz T. <tomaz_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thinking that maybe easiest solution would be modifying postprocessor, as the
> rest of kinematics is OK?

5axiskins is simple enough to compile with halcompile. (I just tested
it, and it nearly worked....)

Download the 5axiskins.c file (don't make any changes yet)

then "sudo halcompile --install 5axiskins.c"

If that works, then you can try swapping the signs in the kinematics
forwards and kinematics reverse functions for the affected axes.

If it gives "command not found" then "sudo apt-get install
linuxcnc-uspace-dev" and try again.

If it says "syntax error in VERSION script" then sorry, I have not
worked out how to fix that.

--
atp
lunatics."