Thanks for the feedback.  I did find a LinuxCnc-Mill-jk.pM3  file which is used
with the PostHaste Plugin.   It produced code that didn't cause LCNC to
complain.
However I can't figure out how to actually create a .pst file.  I have about 28
days left on my GibbsCAM evaluation so perhaps I'll reach out to them.
John