Existing inverters are

Same one on both magazine and pallet changer

Yaskawa drive is Cimr-22jp 3B00M

Dimitry I'll message you on telegram.

Andy reason I ask about carousel component is I want a fast toolchanger
that accelerates up to speed and knows when it is getting close to correct
pocket from the encoder.

I have used the carousel component on another machine and it kept over
shooting as I needed to know before I hit the pocket sensors that it was
time to stop.  As it took time to stop.

I think when your component is in step direction mode that it does that.

Open to all ideas though.

Not overly fond of reusing old drives as they have already been repaired
once..  but I have spares from 2nd machine I guess so that's not a issue
really.  I have 2 spares to use...