Good point.

Yes I have heard Raworth read multiple times. Its going against the grain
that makes his reading so distinctive. I did not say speed can not be
present in poetry, but if so it makes a different statement. Rap lyrics
also are read very fast, but it adds to their street sense. Speed, on the
other hand, seems to be the modus operandi of digital poetry.

Ciao,
Murat