YES to collaboration as play and also humor as a tactic of resistance:
"confidence,
... courage, ... humor, ... cunning, ... steadfastness..." as the new
translation has it (i prefer the Schocken one because of the word
"resilience"). yes to it all. amazing stuff coming out of the vortice that
comprise oceanic expressive cultures...