Hi empire!
I told you I would invite you come to the Task Force for indigenous Health
- Mutirão Pataxó.
MUTIRÃO OF INDIGENOUS HEALTH – PATAXÓ, VILLAGE PARÁ, CARAIVA, SOUTH OF
BAHIA/BRAZIL !! May 19-24, 2020
https://tecnoxamanismo.wordpress.com/2020/01/10/mutirao-of-indigenous-health-pataxo-village-para-caraiva-south-of-bahia-may-19-24-2020/

The Pataxó people will make a MUTIRÃO for the construction of two health
posts in the village of Pará: a Traditional Indigenous Healing House and a
Medical Health Service Post. You can be part of it.

Full text in English:

https://tecnoxamanismo.wordpress.com/2020/01/10/mutirao-of-indigenous-health-pataxo-village-para-caraiva-south-of-bahia-may-19-24-2020/

Full text in Franch:

https://tecnoxamanismo.wordpress.com/2020/01/23/chantier-collectif-pour-la-sante-autochtone-pataxo-village-para-caraiva-sud-de-bahia-19-24-mai-2020/