Thank you (all) so much for the opportunity. It's been a privilege. If at
least some of that complex relationship between her life/work could be
glimpsed a bit more in these few posts, I am very glad. I think you raise
many important questions Renate, which I also have been asking myself more
than ever since her passing. If you spent any time around her, you simply
had no choice but to contemplate such things, even, as was too frequently
my case, one consciously engaged in avoidance and denial, since confronting
such questions around purpose, productivity, priorities, obligations, life,
love, and death, in the face of so little time and such great struggle, can
be so painful and challenging.

I look forward to reading what others have to say, and to continuing to
contribute in whatever way I can,

Robert

--
Sent from my iPhone