Thanks so much to Claudia for taking over the month's discussion.  It has
been awesome to have her host the month.  Tim and I were called out of town
rather suddenly the second week of March and we are so appreciative of
Claudia's willingness to take the entire month over.  Claudia you have
always been an awesome colleague and friend and to that I am very grateful.
 And now to Patrick Lichty.  Hey Patrick looking forward to your hosting
April's discussion.  We will let you take it over from here.  Cheers to
everyone.  Renate

--

Renate Ferro
Visiting Assistant Professor of Art

Managing Co-moderator of -empyre- soft skinned space
http://empyre.library.cornell.edu/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empyre