Dear Renate, when I wrote about collaboration beetween couple/parents it's
because I feel collaboration is a natural impulse in all living beings,
animals collaborate to hunt and to care about their young, you and Tim
collaborate in raising children and teaching you collaborate with young
students.
I mean the idea of a lonely artist or writer writing/painting for
him/herself is so notorious false, nobody is able to create and produce
anything. Collaboration is in itself a skill and  non collaborative
situations are seldom productive.
The Unibomber sitting alone in a hut in the woods sending bombs was an
abherration the wild sauvage so loved by Thoreau it's only a myth or an
utopy, all the indigenous communities existed because they were efficient
working collectives, outside the community you didn't exist.
Ana

--
http//congresomujeresdenegromontevideo.wordpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/caravia15860606060

<http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/>

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always
long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci