howdy all.

*+ my name[i]s[|r]:* mez//netwurker//mary-anne breeze [also feel free to
combine theses in any combination u feel works].

*+ my bio =* "*“Mez does for code poetry as jodi and Vuk Cosic have done
for ASCII Art: Turning a great, but naively executed concept into something
brilliant, paving the ground for a whole generation of digital
artists."*(Florian Cramer). The impact of her unique code works -
constructed via her
pioneering net-language "mezangelle" – has been likened to that of
Shakespeare, James Joyce, Emily Dickinson, and Larry Wall. Mez has
exhibited extensively since the early 1990’s: her awards include the 2001
JavaMuseum Artist Of The Year, 2002 Newcastle New Media Poetry Prize and
the Burton Wonderland Gallery Winner 2010 (judged by Tim Burton). Mez is
also a Technology and Culture Journalist, Futurist and Game Theorist."

*+ my practice: *

...*waves hullo* 2 those that know me…

...as co-author of #The DeadTower…

...or as the @netwurker_mezangelle_queen…

...all coded up + conceptual, with #CognitiveGuns a’textually_blazin’.]

[*listens*]

[*crickets*]

[what’s that?]

[u haven’t heard of mezangelle?]

[well.]

[#WaitRightThere.]

[let me google that for you: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mezangelle#seen]

[have a good poke around in there..

..#DigDownDeep + tangent, yes?]

[& 4 those of u #HazyWithTheLazy..

..a tl;dr summary: mezangelle = #SmallnessesInEncryptedFairytales..

…with #LyricalSmokescreens…

.. + brackets.]

[it’s txtual_taking + tWis(h)ting..

…enh(d)ancing + f(l)iltering…

…making m(l)eaning swe(a)rve + blOOM…

…(hot{ly})wiring_under_the_#CrossCompiler_board(s).]