Michael just a quick question.  Do you have a quick link to the
Post-Digital Research Group?
and their publications?

Perhaps you did that it your into and I missed it?

--

Renate Ferro
Visiting Assistant Professor of Art,

Managing Co-moderator of -empyre- soft skinned space
http://empyre.library.cornell.edu/