Hi Tim and welcome to empyre. It was great of you to agree to share your
work on labor and cultural commodities but can you help us understand how
sound making and sound making is at the crux of this argument?  Looking
forward to more.  Renate

--

Renate Ferro
Visiting Assistant Professor of Art,

Managing Co-moderator of -empyre- soft skinned space
http://empyre.library.cornell.edu/