Hi all,

I want to thank everyone who participated in this month's discussion at
-empyre-, "Design that Matters."  I'd like to extend a special thanks to
the guest contributors, Ross Exo Adams (US), Adrian Parr (US/AU), Oron
Catts (AU),  Etienne Turpin (ID), and Davide Panagia (US). We've covered a
lot of ground in the last few weeks. But what seems clear is that urban
dwelling, the environment, and life itself are all at stake in 21st century
design. I look forward to continuing these conversations. Thanks again!

My very best,
Adam