News desk is where Mother Courage is busy nowadays, trading, eating her
children alive.
But, isn' that a Father Lie in disguise?
fascism, yes, all over the globe, and the majority, silent, as once the
citizens of Buchenwald, turning heads away, pretending not to feel the
odour of the burning flash.

Sonja Leboš
sonjaleboš@gmail.com
www.resurbanae.wordpress.com