Yes of course you did-- I was referring to the Google news feed reported by
Alan. I thought THAT was interesting in its omission. Apologies if you thought
I was referring to your posts Ana!
Diana

Diana Taylor
University Professor
Professor of Performance Studies and Spanish, NYU
Director, Hemispheric Institute of Performance and Politics