On Fri, 21 Nov 2014, Johannes Birringer wrote:

----------empyre- soft-skinned space---------------------- out is what high, backwards, looking at the horror piled up, and yes, Alan, that horror grows and historically, how do you compare what cannot be forgotten or must be forgotten and ought not be forgotten?

Johannes Birringer

It will always be forgotten, it's disappearing at an increasing rate of course. Unfortunately, I think, the 'ought' (cannot be/must be/out not) is words, a turned phrase, a sound. I keep wondering how I am with the topic here in general, I have, deeply, absolutely no hope, and that is hardly a message that bears repeating (although it is one that bares repetition).

- Alan