De: Alan Sondheim <sondh...@panix.com>
Fecha:25/11/2014  00:55  (GMT-03:00)
A: soft_skinned_space <empyre@lists.cofa.unsw.edu.au>
Asunto: Re: [-empyre-] Cyberwar against St Louis / Ferguson

I agree with you but I don't think the grand jury was arrogant; the
deliberation went on for two days and I think everyone is scared as hell.
That said, the police are out of control here, there are so many goddamn
guns on the street - there was an unarmed black shot just three days ago
in NYC in a stairwell! You know who's arrogant? All of us who look at
these symbols and say - they're out there, they're not us. But at least in
the U.S. it's all us, we're all arrogant, and racism is so embedded in
this society that it's a wonder war hasn't broken out here yet. And it
will I think.

- Alan

On Tue, 25 Nov 2014, Ana Vald?s wrote:

> Ferguson is going to burn down, that's for sure. And the grand joury
> should be conscient and take their responsability about what is going
> to happen. That's the kind of arrogant behaviour who make people
> angry, frustrated and violent.
> Ana
>
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 12:39 AM, Alan Sondheim <sondh...@panix.com> wrote:
>> ----------empyre- soft-skinned space----------------------
>>
>> See images below:
>>
>> A Missouri grand jury has decided not to indict Ferguson police Officer
>> Darren Wilson [www.cnn.com] in the August 9 shooting death of Michael Brown,
>> prosecutor Robert McCulloch said Monday.
>>
>> The incident became a flashpoint for racial tension in the St. Louis suburb;
>> Brown was black and Wilson is white. Brown's father and others had called
>> for calm ahead of the grand jury's decision, which comes amid concerns over
>> the possibility of violent protests.
>>
>> http://www.alansondheim.org/Ferguson1.png
>> http://www.alansondheim.org/Ferguson2.png
>> http://www.alansondheim.org/Ferguson3.png

>> empyre forum
>> empyre@lists.cofa.unsw.edu.au
>> http://empyre.library.cornell.edu
>

> --
> http://www.twitter.com/caravia15860606060
> http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/
> http://www.scoop.it/t/food-history-and-trivia
> http://www.scoop.it/t/urbanism-3-0
>

> cell Sweden +4670-3213370
> cell Uruguay +598-99470758
>

> "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth
> with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you
> will always long to return.
> ? Leonardo da Vinci
> http://empyre.library.cornell.edu

==