Hello, I am changing the logic part of my javascript project to c ++ using
embind
I have a problem and would like to ask for advice.

First, we change most of the computation and business logic of the existing
project to c ++ and execute the corresponding logic
Invokes a javascript callback asynchronously to change the UI.

I found the data roughly and configured it as below, but it does not work
as I thought throw the error.

logic.cpp

class Logic {
    public:
        Logic ();
        ~ Logic ();
        std :: function <void ()> callback;
        / **
        * /
        registerCallback (std :: function <void ()> _cb) {
            callback = _cb;
        }
        / **
        * /
        void doSomething () {
            blah .........
            callback (someClass);
            blah ......
        }
};
EMSCRIPTEN_BINDINGS (logic_class) {
    class_ <Logic> ("Logic")
    .constructor <> ()
    .function ("registerCallback", & Logic :: registerCallback,
allow_raw_pointers ())
    .function ("doSomething", & Logic :: doSomething, allow_raw_pointers ())
}

main.js

window.onload = function () {
   var logic = .....;
   logic.registerClass (callbackFn);
   logic.doSomething ();
}

function callbackFn (someClass) {
    update ui
}

Is there any place to get the documentation or examples needed to do the
above?