That is unfortunate.  I suppose I could do something like this: (since I
build the thirdparty wasm with their included build script)

- setup my bar build script to just output bar.o instead of bar.wasm.
- change/edit their "foo" build script to include my bar.o along with all
its other stuff.
- perhaps even change the script to output foobar.wasm instead of
foo.wasm.  (just to make it clear that this is a different animal from the
original)

Of course, that means I have the headache of re-implementing those edits
anytime I update to a newer version of foo.  But I could live with that.