Hello folks!
I recently started my wasm + emscripten journey just out of supporting
existing project.
Now I am more than casually interested in it :)
Just wanted to start with rigorous training for same. Kindly help me with
suggesting good training materials for same (beginner + intermediate).
Emscripten site, unfortunately, I did not found beginner's friendly.

I have good understanding of JavaScript + C++.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ulhas