Hello,

I'm trying to run a program that uses gettext to show messages.
It compiled, but completely ignores any locale and always shows English.
Looks like the "_" function doesn't have any translations.

What may be the reason?

I'm quite unaware of how gettext initialization works. Should I put .po/.mo
files somewhere?

Should I create the `share/locale` folder  (or anything else) on the MEMFS?

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Ilya