On Mon, 27 Mar 2023 10:10:20 -0700
"'Sam Clegg' via emscripten-discuss" <emscripten-discuss@googlegroups.com>
wrote:

> Yes, that is correct.  `-sWASM=0` is the setting that disables WebAssembly
> output and gives you pure JavaScript.
>
> As Shlomi says, its no longer pure asm.js, just normal JavaScript.
> However, that shouldn't matter because legacy browsers/runtimes that don't
> support wasm most likely don't support the pure form of asm.js anyway.
>
> cheers,
> sam

Thanks for the confirmation, Sam.

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
https://www.shlomifish.org/humour/bits/New-versions-of-the-GPL/

Faith: Becky… you have a lot of potential. You’re more than a pretty face.
Becky: Heh, I knew that I have potential, but do you really think I have
a pretty face?
    — https://www.shlomifish.org/humour/Buffy/A-Few-Good-Slayers/