I noticed the error appears when trying to call the worker script:
blink_landmark_detector_sample.worker.js:1 Refused to execute script from
'http://localhost:8000/blink_landmark_detector_sample.js' because its MIME
type ('text/plain') is not executable.
handleMessage @ blink_landmark_detector_sample.worker.js:1

ב-יום חמישי, 20 ביולי 2023 בשעה 10:47:07 UTC+3, ‪Ronny Nissengold‬‏ כתב/ה: