On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 1:52 AM Ulhas Pawar <ulhas.pa...@orbo.ai> wrote:

> Hello All!
> I am using Emscripten to build Wasm for my application.
> I am facing weird issue on iPhones where wasm crashes. Post crash,
> browser tab is reloaded.
>
> My current setup is on 2.0.15.

Is there some reason you are using this old version from 2.5 years ago?  It
might be easier for us to fix if you can report a problem that exists with
the latest version.

Does the application crash consistently?  Does it ever crash on the desktop
safari browser?   It sounds like the entire browser or tab is crashing, is
that right?

cheers,
sam