Hello,

I am using objcopy in emscription to create a binary file:
*llvm-objcopy -O binary test.elf test.bin*

When i try to read test.bin I get EACCESS and the reson seem to be that
test.bin has mode=32768 (octal 100000), see screenshot below:

Other files, for example the output of clang has mode=100666 or 100777
(octal), so 100000 does not seem to be correct.
Any ideas?

[image: Skärmklipp.PNG]