I don't need internals in global scope, but I _do_ need multiple
instantiation if possible for the demuxers and codecs in ogv.js.

If that's dropped, I'll have to rewrite some C and JavaScript code for my
internal APIs to support multiple active data streams in a long-lived
instance with explicit data structure lifetime management, instead of each
instance being single-use and garbage collected independently. It wouldn't
a hard blocker, but it would require some refactoring if there's only one
mode and it's single-instance. :)

-- b