Hi all,

In emsdk we currently support running on distributions as old as
Ubuntu/Bionic 18.04.   However, we are attempting to upgrade the version of
node we ship/use from v16 to v18,  Node dropped support for Ubuntu/Bionic
with v18, so we are now proposing to do that same.

See: https://github.com/emscripten-core/emsdk/issues/1173
And: https://github.com/nodejs/node/issues/43246

Before we move forward with this plan I wonder how many folks out there are
running emscripten or emsdk on such older distributions of linux.   i.e.
will anybody be affected by this change?

cheers,
sam