On Wed, May 22, 2024 at 10:03 PM キャロウ マーク <git...@callow.im> wrote:

> On May 22, 2024, at 23:47, 'Sam Clegg' via emscripten-discuss <
> emscripten-discuss@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> On Tue, May 21, 2024 at 11:30 PM キャロウ マーク <git...@callow.im> wrote:
>
>> When on the verge of releasing a major chunk of work, having a new
>> version of the compiler throw up 4 errors is extremely, extremely
>> disappointing. The disappointment is compounded by being unable to find any
>> documentation describing the effect of the compiler changes and how to
>> adapt one’s code.  I have not found the documentation remotely helpful in
>> understanding what is wrong. Must do better!
>>

> Please try to be respectful and understanding here in this forum.
>

> What part of the paragraph do you feel was disrespectful?

I found the tone of your comment to be very harsh.  The folks who work on
emscripten are doing their best to build something that works for our users
and gets better over time.   Calling things "extremely, extremely
disappointing" and demanding "Must do better!" could come across to some as
entitled.   Just toning it down a little would likely be better received
and yield better outcomes, which we all want of course.