Another question just arose. I don’t see an answer in the embind documentation.

Is it possible to make aliases of items in the interface being bound with
embind? Obviously I could just repeat a definition with the alternate name but
that is error prone and I worry it would unnecessarily bloat the code.

I want to rename some items in my interface with breaking existing users.

Regards

    -Mark