I'm trying to use tup (https://gittup.org/tup/) as my build system. Part of
it's quirk is that it tracks input and output files from build steps.
Because emscripten outputs a .tmp0 file during the compilation process and
deletes it before the end of compilation, tup picks it up but errors out
because the file doesn't exist when it goes to check it's registry.
Of course this is more of a tup error, so no need for a "fix" here, but I'm
wondering if there's a way to specify some control over where or how
emscripten outputs that .tmp0 file.
If there is, let me know! Or if anyone knows where emscripten handles that
file in code that would also be super appreciated.