Here is my suggestion for resolving the ciphersuite issue:

We need to define a small set (preferably one, maybe two) of mandatory
to implement ciphersuites for GPSK. The mandatory to implement ciphers
should exercise the features of GPSK.  This would suggest that it should
be a block cipher based ciphersuite. It seems a reasonable choice is
AES-CBC with AES-CMAC.  This makes use of a single base algorithm using
relatively simple modes of operation.

The HMAC-SHA256 ciphersuite should also be described, but is not
mandatory to implement.

Does this seem reasonable? Any objections?

Thanks,

Joe