We could also use the null character as separator.

Ciao
Hannes

M. Vanderveen schrieb:
I have heard from folks who actually implemented such key derivations that the null character would work just as well.

*/"Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    There currently is no separator between the identities in the GPSK key
    derivation which means that 'a || bc' and 'ab || c' would produce same
    keys. It seems this can be addressed by including the length as part of
    the identity or inserting a delimiter between identities.

    It seems that including the lengths as part of the identity would be
    fine. Any objections?

    Thanks,

    Joe