If possible, I'd like to include text arising from this thread in the -08 version of the document, submitted by the IETF 68 deadline.

To make it easier for me to figure out what that text is, it would be helpful for someone to post the suggested changes in their entirety, with modifications agreed to during the discussion. Further comments can then refer to that text, suggesting specific changes.

Having that record on the mailing list will make it a lot easier for me to figure out what changes to make to the document.

Thanks in advance,

Bernard