Alan,

Katrin and I are working on a revision based on Bernard's feedback. There will be a new version posted before the submission deadline.

--
t. charles clancy, ph.d.                 eng.umd.edu/~tcc
electrical & computer engineering, university of maryland

Alan DeKok wrote:
  IETF 73 is approaching soon, and we need to ensure that make
progress on the current WG activities.  To that end, I am repeating

  Additional reviews and comments have been posted recently:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/emu/current/msg00963.html

  Are there additional reviews / reviewers before IETF 73?

Alan DeKok wrote:
  While the charter updates are being formally approved, we can start
discussions about the new work items.  Please respond with comments,
queries, or feedback on the items listed below.

Work items:

- A document that defines EAP channel bindings and provides
guidance for establishing EAP channel bindings within EAP methods.

- Enable a TLS-based EAP method to support channel bindings.
This item will not generate a new method, rather it will
extend EAP-TLS and/or the above tunnel method.

  Potential drafts for consideration by the working group:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clancy-emu-chbind-00.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-eap-service-identity-auth-04

  Are there additional comments or updates on these drafts?  There has
been little activity on the list recently.  These drafts would be a good
basis for discussion.