    Alan> Stefan Winter wrote:
    >> Attribute parsing should be easier with this option 1 - Length
    >> can always serve as a pointer to the next attribute, with
    >> explicit namespace ID. With option 2, attribute delimiters are
    >> only within NS-Specific, and Length points to the Namespace, if
    >> any. That makes two code paths, one for parsing NSID delimiters,
    >> and one for parsing attributes.

    Alan>   My $0.02 is that it's easier to do:

    Alan>     Parse NS stuff NS1 - parse protocol-specific 1 NS2 - parse
    Alan> protocol-specific 2

I think this is true on the server.
However, I'd really appreciate your thoughts on what will happen inside
the EAP peer itself?
My assumption is that outside of the guts of a TTLS implementation, EAP
peers today don't have knowledge either of RADIUS or DIAMETER. So, a
format that minimizes how much they need to understand either of these
protocols would be valuable.