I've got no problem initiating an IETF LC on this document, but I do have some nits that need to be fixed before I'll add it to the IESG telechat. Authors please let me know whether you'd like me to initiate the IETF LC now or whether you'd like to submit a revised ID. I only do this because these are minor but will no doubt be called out by somebody on the IESG as a comment and I rather avoid that.

0) abstract: r/[RFC 3748]/RFC 3748

RFC editor would remove the references from the abstract so it's better to do it now or have it pointed out by the gen-art reviewer.

1) move keys words to section 1.1 or make a new section 2.

RFC editor will move it so it's better to do it now or else have it pointed out by the gen-art reviewer.

2) s1: r/The Extensible Authentication Protocol [RFC3748]
        /The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) [RFC3748]

Need to re-expand EAP in s1.

3) s3.2.2: delete:Please view in a fixed-width font such as Courier.

4) s3.2.2: The formatting here seems a little off:

 An attacker can convert an inner authentication using an EAP method
 to a inner authentication that does not use EAP in some cases.  This
 may avoid cryptographic binding.

              Converting EAP Inner Authentication

 An attacker may contact another authentication resource to gain a
 challenge useful for an inner authentication.

              Non-EAP Sources of Inner Authentication

5) s3.2.2: r/. a tunnel t2/. A tunnel t2

6) s3.2.4: r/IntroducingEMSK-based Cryptographic Binding
            /Introducing EMSK-based Cryptographic Binding

7) s7: r/margaret/Margaret