>> Interesting thought, and a bit complex. I suggest we discuss this when
>> the draft gets adopted in ... "some" working group. Suggestions welcome
>>:-)
>
>  I'd support a "roaming inter-operations" WG.  Some of the documents
>now in RADEXT could move there, and maybe DIME.  This document could
>live there.
>
>  The goal for the WG would be to define inter-domain standards for
>authentication, accounting, EAP, etc.

+1, excellent idea. draft-wierenga-ietf-eduroam, if generalised, could
provide a good basis on which to define the issues that need addressing.
If it were broader than "roaming" then ABFAB could also fall into scope.

Josh.

Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a
not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238