Hi Dan,

I read the latest version of the draft (-02) and it looks mostly good to
me.   some comments:

I think you want to change the RFC references in the abstract from RFC 2751
to RFC 2759.

One question I have is there any reason why you specify the input of the
hash function as password | salt instead of the other way around?  Is this
the way it is done in practice?

Thanks,

Joe