Jorge, thanks for correction: Intermediate-Result TLV must be sent at the
end of Basic Password Authentication. I think we also need to list all four
inner method cases that I mention in above explicitly, for example in
"3.3.3.  Protected Termination and Acknowledged Result Indication" section.

Since every Intermediate-Result TLV indicating success must be accompanied
with Crypto-Binding TLV (section "4.2.11.  Intermediate-Result TLV") -
please refer to the Zero-MSK addition discussed in the other thread with
subject "[Emu] draft-dekok-emu-tls-eap-types discussion". Zero-MSK based
Crypto-Binding TLV should be used when we have no inner method or after
Basic Password Authentication exchange. Per Joe's suggestion and Jorge's
confirmation we should not support downgrading from MSK to Zero MSK if the
inner method supports MSK.

Thanks
Oleg