Hi all,

there are lots of editorial bugs in the text. I noticed many missing commas,
missing articles, etc.

I know that the RFC Editor does a great job in correcting all of those errors
but we have to do our work as well.

It would also be good to be consistent with the terms. How do you want to want
to distinguish between EAP-TLS based on RFC 5216 and EAP-TLS with TLS 1.3?
Sometimes it is possible to understand this from the context because certain
features are not available in TLS 1.2 or have different names but it will help
those who are less familiar with the history of TLS to be precise.

The terms EAP-TLS peer, EAP-TLS, and EAP peer seem to be used interchangeably.
It would be good to use the terms consistently.

Here is an example from Section 5.8:

"
EAP peers SHOULD use record padding, see
   Section 5.4 of [RFC8446] to reduce information leakage of certificate
   sizes.
"

In this example the reader is asked to understand that we are not talking about
the EAP layer, nor about EAP-TLS with RFC 5216 but about the client and the
server of EAP-TLS with TLS 1.3.

Ciao
Hannes
medium. Thank you.