Dear all,

I support the inclusion of EAP-over-CoAP to the charter.

We've done work on this particular item in the past, and we've identified
the need for it in many places.. but unfortunately the draft didn't have a
proper "home" and things never advanced much. Use-cases we've seen include
places where EAP is a MUST, there is support for CoAP, but no support for
the specific FOO technology.

I am confident that it will bring value to the IOT ecosystem and that ACE
is the right home for this draft.

Cheers,
Alexander