No, but I would ask that we still have an interim to close the errata.

Eliot

On 01.12.22 06:22, Joseph Salowey wrote:
It sounds like we are gaining consensus to create a revision of TEAP.  The emphasis would be (in priority order):

  * Aligning specification with current implementations
  * Clarifying the existing specification
  * Adding missing TLVs to make existing use cases work better

The goal is to get this revision done quickly to prevent further implementation divergence.  Changes will need to go through the working group process. Errata should be addressed when relevant portions of the document are updated.

Does anyone object to this approach?

Thanks,

Joe and Peter