RFC 7170 and the current draft have diverged in how IMSK is calculated.

In short:
1. RFC 7170 pass EMSK to TLS-PRF whereas the draft passes both EMSK and MSK
to TLS-PRF.
2. While RFC 7170 adjusts only MSK to 32 octet length, the draft adjusts
both EMSK and MSK.

See section 5.2 "Intermediate Compound Key Derivations" in the diff for the
current changes:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/diff?doc_1=RFC7170&doc_2=draft-ietf-emu-rfc7170bis-13%2F

I've created a pull request with more details about which two commits have
lead to this change and my suggested fix.

https://github.com/emu-wg/rfc7170bis/pull/27

Alex, please comment. I've discussed this with a colleague and we think the
current draft would break compatibility with the existing implementations.

--
Heikki Vatiainen
h...@radiatorsoftware.com