Hello,

I use encfs in reverse mode and I'm trying to add file extensions to encrypted
filenames, for example an encrypted file called "lwWnPu,wF7" should become
"lwWnPu,wF7.rar".

To do this I modified BlockNameIO.cpp like this http://pastebin.com/TRFkbnLi .
I just add the extension at the end of the encoding function, remove it at the
start of the decoding function and adjust the length variables.

When I use this it works but I get 2 errors:

18:31:49 (Context.cpp:162) Assert failed: it != openFiles.end()
18:31:49 (encfs.cpp:628) error caught in release

I also get the same errors with StreamNameIO.cpp and these modifications.
However it seems to work without errors with NullNameIO and these modifications.

Do I need to change anything else to make this work, or did I make a mistake
somewhere?

Can someone help me please.

Thanks