Hi everyone,

I figured you might be interested.
I created a standalone HTML/JS app that can connect with Dropbox and decrypt
any EncFS Volume in there. Very handy if you keep your encrypted EncFS folders
in your Dropbox and have to access files on the go, but have no computer with
installed EncFS available.

Right now it runs in Chrome and Firefox and only with Dropbox, but depending on
the interest it should be possible to make it work in other browsers/with other
cloud services.

You find it here: https://bitbucket.org/marcoschulte/encfsanywhere

Let me know what you think, I appreciate feedback
Marco